PCB-Based REELEX Control System
Replacing nearly all of the circuitry in the legacy “G1” REELEX machines, the G3 Winding Module circuit board combines encoder monitoring, processing, calculations, I/O and interfacing onto a single integrated unit. These components interact with existing I/O boards to control machine functions.
Interfacing with the Winding Module is a high-definition Red Lion Graphite 12-inch HMI running proprietary REELEX software. This software brings REELEX equipment well into the 21st century, with real-time troubleshooting, multi-language support, recipe functions, networking functionality and more.
Legacy REELEX machines can be upgraded in the field with G3 controls, effectively bringing older equipment to modern standards.
- 12-inch High-Definition Touchscreen
- I/O Module for HMI
- Prewired Control Buttons and Labels
- Cables and connectors for integrating with existing I/O.
- WM/01-P Winding Module Circuit board and housing.
- PB24WM board for interfacing I/O with the Winding Module.
- Relays and power supply.
- Replaces air regulator on dancer or UDA.
- Enables tension to be controlled via HMI
- Includes Digital Air Regulator and Associated Hardware
- Increases resolution of existing counter from 4 pulses to 10 pulses per revolution.
- Up to three days of labor is included in the price of the upgrade.
- Travel expenses are additional and will be billed when known.
- Training and general machine tune-up are provided.
|D750G3/UPGRADE/K01||G3 Upgrade for G1 D-750 Machines||$14,900.00*|
|D510G3/UPGRADE/K01||G3 Upgrade for G1 D-510 Machines||$14,900.00*|
Terms and Conditions: EXW, Patterson, NY, USA. Prices subject to change without notice. Prices effective Jan 1, 2020. *Includes a maximum of 3 man-days of labor including installation and training. Travel expenses are extra and will be billed when known.